Job Opp-Field Marketing Specialist
JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Spartanburg, SC
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions include:
- Leads the One Store Marketing program: creates materials, manages LSM website, and tracks results.
- Leads the local email marketing platform: creates materials, deploys communication and creative messaging, manages partner relationships, and tracks results.
- Leads field print production with advertising agencies.
- Leads the New Restaurant Opening and Remodel programs: create and provide materials, track results, ensurevendor rebates are distributed.
- Leads the process to ensure awareness and alignment of field marketing projects with cross functional teams and departments.
- Manages and tests barcodes with POS.
- Maintains and updates the Field Marketing funding programs (Co-ops, One Store, Radio Outlier) and reconcile with Accounting and Development on a regular basis.
- Accurately reconciles field marketing estimates and invoices and process for timely payment.
- Provides timely and accurate sales reports as needed.
- Provides timely and accurate tracking reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of marketing or related experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize / solid time management.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
Send resumes to Joann Boykin at Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org