AAF Club Achievement Award
Each year, the AAF honors top clubs in eight categories: advertising education, communications, diversity, government relations, club operations, membership, programs and public service. Additionally, a “club of the year” is chosen in each division.
The clubs of the year are determined by the total score of their entries in the eight categories.
- 2001-2002 Club of the Year
- 2002-2003 Public Service, Diversity and Government Relations
- 2003-2004 Club of the Year
- 2004-2005 Public Service, Diversity, Communications and Government Relations
- 2005-2006 Club Management, Public Service, Advertising Education and Diversity
- 2006-2007 Communications, Diversity and Programs
- 2007-2008 Government Relations, Membership, Public Service, Communications, and Club Management
- 2008-2009 Diversity, Public Service, Membership, Communications and Programming.