1. Applicants must be an undergraduate enrolled full or part-time in a two-year or four-year college or university.
2. AAF-CC scholarship will only be awarded to students attending a college or university in Florence, Georgetown, and Horry counties in SC and Brunswick, New Hanover, Robeson, and Columbus counties in NC.
3. Applicants must be second semester Freshman through a first semester Senior at the time of their application.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Applicants must be completed and mailed to:
Advertising Education Chairperson, AAF-Coastal Carolinas
PO Box 1414, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578-1414
2. Applicant must submit a sample portfolio / presentation of their work representing their creative abilities in their field of study.
3. A committee of judges will review the applicants’ work to assist in deciding the winner.
4. All material submitted will be returned to the applicant. Please label all pieces. AAF-CC will not be held responsible for lost or damaged materials.
5. Submit a brief essay.
6. To submit application for both scholarships, applicant must complete two complete applications, mail them together, but submit only one portfolio.
1.Two non-renewable scholarships in the amounts of $250 each will be awarded May and made payable and sent to the recipient.
- AAF-CC Scholarship amount – $250
- AAF-CC Diversity Scholarship amount – $250
Please present a sample of your work that displays your creative and/or professional abilities in the area of advertising, graphic design, marketing presentation, and/or writing samples for communication, advertising, and/or public relations. For advertising sales focused students this may include sample presentations or promotion projects.
In less than 250 words please explain why you are pursing a career in advertising, marketing, or public relations, and why you deserve this award.
APRIL 20th, so apply now!
Contact Cathy DeSimone at Cdesimone@horrycountyschools.net if you are interested in this opportunity. Download AAF-CC Student Scholarship Application
The winner will be announced at the May 17th Lunch and Learn program